Dual-full HD cloud dashcam without compromise
- Dual STARVIS sensors in Full HD 1080p (front 60 / rear 30 frames per second).
- Seeking a dual-camera system that does not compromise on fidelity?
- Look no further.
- Record fluid videos of the front and back of your car at a wide 139¡Æ view angle.
- STARVIS imaging sensors are a reference in video clarity under low light, and they equip both the front and rear cameras of the DR750S-2CH. You can rest assured that your dashcam will capture critical details whether you are driving or letting your BlackVue monitor your parked vehicle.
- With the free Over the Cloud add-on service, check on your car from anywhere, anytime.
Note: You can buy the product by clicking text below the image.
Best dash cam I’ve ever used, that’s for sure.
Quality looks great, and the fact that you can just use your phone at any point to take footage off it is great. I’m actually taking footage off just for interesting things I see because it’s so easy. Much better than fiddling with SD cards.
The preview on the phone is great too. I love the gps display, and the slow-mo mode.
The speed is usually accurate between 1-2 mph in my experience.
The fuse taps included did not work with my car. Check your car first. Either way the ones for my car were sold seperately for around $12, so no issue.
The voice responses get a but annoying, but you can turn them all off. I actually kept “started recording” on though. Actually nice to know when you start your car you’re covered. Also a nice conversation starter if you’ve got company. 🙂
Overall very pleased. 🙂
Haven’t had to use for a crash – knock on wood – but I’ll be confident if I ever do.